Transforming The Way People Communicate Starts With A Great Project Manager
Are you interested in helping to transform the way people communicate?
Multimedia Solutions is a cutting-edge interactive consulting firm focused on revolutionizing the way our Fortune 1000 clients reach their clients. As a Project Manager, your primary responsibility will be to supervise the completion of our client engagements on time and on budget, leading to additional phases of client work.
Project Manager Benefits
- Opportunity to work on high profile web development projects for Fortune 2000 companies
- Work with the latest technologies/solutions on websites, mobile computing, content management and social media
- Competitive salary with health and dental benefits, vacation, 401K plan, bonus and training
- Culture founded on the principals of excellence, respect, accountability, integrity, enjoyment and diversity
- Exciting and ideal work environment of feeling part of a start-up, but yet with a solid 25 year reputation of success
- Work with smart and driven people both internally and externally
If you embrace a close-knit small business environment and want to have a big impact on the firm, our clients, and your career, please read on.
Project Manager Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years work experience managing projects and or leading multi-discipline or cross-functional development teams
- Knowledge of Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
- Minimum of 3 years work experience managing full lifecycle technology based projects using a formal project management methodology (PMP Certification a plus) and current software project reporting tools (MS Project+)
- Experience with website architecture and development
- Project involvement includes analysis and use of a formal design methodology
- High-level understanding of current web technologies (including .NET, .HTML, CSS, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize activities as well as those of delivery teams
- Understanding and documenting client objectives, expectations and information architecture (MS Visio)
- Minimum of a BA or BS
- Diplomacy and relationship management savvy
- Strong communications skills both orally and written
If you are interested in learning more, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.