Join us for a Digital Marketing Internship
Are you interested in helping to transform the way people communicate?
At Multimedia Solutions, we depend on collaboration for many of our marketing engagements. Thus, we have a great deal of knowledge and experience to impart upon someone interested in entering the digital marketing and social media space. We are also excited to glean fresh ideas and insights that interns can bring to the table. Digital Marketing Interns will be encouraged to work with MSC staff collaboratively, adding value to projects and campaigns by sharing their own perspective, while providing the support network necessary to achieve and accomplish project/campaign goals.
MSC interns will be provided with a hands-on, day-in-the-life experience working in the interactive and digital media solutions industry. Intern’s responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) working with MSC staff on campaign visioning, research, note taking, analysis, reporting, etc. to achieve project and campaign goals efficiently and professionally.
- Creative brainstorming sessions
- Assist in search engine marketing (SEM) lead management
- Content curation
- Content creation
- Digital outreach
- Provide support on communications/social media activities
- Draft and create communications/social media material for internal and external audiences
- Must be available to work in-office a minimum of 12 hours a week
- A very strong interest and familiarity in social media/communications
- Strong writing and grammar skills
- Ability to multi-task and change gears quickly
- Basic knowledge of SEM/PPC Campaigns and SEO tactics is a plus
- Familiarity with HTML/Photoshop/Video editing tools a plus
- Bonus points if you’ve created a Facebook Tab
- Hard worker who’s good with details
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Internships are unpaid; Stipends available for summer internships with longer commitments.
MSC is willing to work with interns’ schedules as to what days of the week would be most convenient to complete a work week of 16+ hours. However, hours must be completed between the office hours of 9:00 AM and 6:00 PM.
If you are interested in learning more, please email your resume to email@example.com.