Join Us As Our Digital Marketing Specialist
Are you interested in helping to transform the way people communicate?
Multimedia Solutions is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager to join our growing team. Working with our business development, creative, and technical development groups, this person will lead the development, execution, and assessment of innovative, results-oriented digital marketing and social media campaigns for our Fortune 1000 clients.
If you embrace a small business, entrepreneurial environment where you can have a big impact, and you are passionate about the importance of the internet, and you are an experienced and confident digital marketing professional interested in joining our team, please read on.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for issues associated with Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Banner Advertising, Email Marketing and Social Media Marketing. Regularly exhibit thought leadership on the latest industry trends.
- Set direction for PPC campaigns and identify optimization opportunities with a focus on CPA goals
- Ability to present reporting and analysis of campaign performance to clients
- Lead research and creative brainstorming for marketing campaigns on behalf of clients and prospects.
- Ability to bring insight into the link between web, mobile, CRM, social, SEM/SEO and digital media
- Proactively offer strategic campaign recommendations. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Plan campaigns, including requirements definition, scope, deliverables, schedules, and budgets.
- Manage campaigns in a hands-on, on-going fashion. Duties shall include rolling creation and execution of new concepts, copy/editorial, community-building efforts, promotions, tracking, optimization, etc.
- Identify new business opportunities and play an active role with the company’s new business development team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4-year college degree from an accredited university
- Minimum 3 years of relevant digital marketing experience including SEO, SEM, outbound email campaigning, digital advertising and web analytics.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience leveraging social media in a corporate, marketing or brand-building capacity.
- Wide-ranging familiarity with major social sites and services from a conceptual, marketing, technical, and feature-set perspective.
- Excellent writing, presentation, research and relationship management skills, with ability to articulate creative and technical concepts.
- Deep personal engagement in digital marketing and social media best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to convey innovative concepts and embody thought leadership in social media and digital marketing.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Exhibit unparalleled and inexhaustible enthusiasm, energy, and creativity.
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Fluency in English
- Creative and curious
If you are interested in learning more, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.