Make the Web a More Beautiful Place
As a User Interface/User Experience Designer (UI/UX Designer), your key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating in defining and documenting user and task-focused analysis such as user flows, mental models, journey maps, personas, etc.
- Creating wireframes and mockups to communicate scenarios and options
- Prototyping to bring concepts to life so that stakeholders can get a realistic sense of how applications should look and behave.
- Assisting with and/or conduct usability testing and user interviews
- Ideating/brainstorming on solutions to identified problems and user goals
To be considered for the role, you must have:
- Prior experience with prototyping tools such as Axure, Sketch, Omnigraffle, and Balsamiq
- Portfolio or examples of work showing built prototype(s)
- Ability to understand complex project details and be able to communicate them simply to others
- Extensive experience of designing responsive websites
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
Additional Keywords: UI Designer, Senior UI Designer, Sr. UI Designer, User Interface Designer, Senior User Interface Designer, Sr. User Interface Designer, Graphic Designer, Senior Graphic Designer, Sr. Graphic Designer, Web Developer, Senior Web Developer, Sr. Web Developer, UI Developer, UX Designer, Senior UX Designer, Sr. UX Designer, User Experience Designer, Senior User Experience Designer, Sr. User Experience Designer, Axure, Sketch, Omnigraffle, Balsamiq, Prototype.