Join us as our <title> Digital Marketing SEO Specialist </title>
Are you interested in helping to transform the way people communicate?
Multimedia Solutions is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist with a focus on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to join our growing team. Working with our business development, creative, and technical development groups, this person will lead the development, execution, and assessment of innovative, results-oriented SEO strategies for our Fortune 2000 clients.
If you embrace a small business, entrepreneurial environment where you can have a big impact, and you are passionate about the importance of the internet, and you are an experienced and confident digital marketing professional interested in joining our team, please read on.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for issues associated with Search Engine Optimization. Experience in Search Engine Marketing, Banner Advertising, Email Marketing and Social Media Marketing, also preferred. Regularly exhibit thought leadership on the latest industry trends.
- Set direction for SEO campaigns and identify optimization opportunities with a focus on CPA goals
- Understand how to evaluate keyword selection through comprehensive search behavior analysis.
- Optimize website content, title tags and meta descriptions based on determined keyword strategy.
- Build and execute off-site SEO strategies that are tied to content marketing efforts.
- Ability to present reporting and analysis of campaign performance to client.
- Ability to bring insight into the link between web, mobile, CRM, social, SEM/SEO and digital medi.
- Proactively offer strategic SEO campaign recommendations. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of site changes and campaign initiatives in an effort to maximize results.
- Plan campaigns, including requirements definition, scope, deliverables, schedules, and budgets.
- Manage multiple engagements in a hands-on, on-going fashion. Duties shall include developing strategic and tactical plans and timelines for achieving SEO results.
- Must work on-site.
- 4-year college degree from an accredited university
- Minimum 3 years of relevant digital marketing experience including SEO, SEM, outbound email campaigning, digital advertising and web analytics.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience formulating and executing SEO strategies
- Wide-ranging familiarity with major social sites and services from a conceptual, marketing, technical, and feature-set perspective.
- Excellent writing, presentation, research and relationship management skills, with ability to articulate creative and technical concepts.
- Deep personal engagement in digital marketing and social media best practices.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Exhibit unparalleled and inexhaustible enthusiasm, energy, and creativity.
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Fluency in English
- Creative and curious
If you are interested in learning more, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.